NASHONNE IS THE ONLY ONE ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS.
Relinquish and Transcend Counseling is searching for a Part-Time Virtual Psychotherapist for further expansion. RTC is a Black owned and female owned private practice dedicated to improving the mental health of communities of color by creating access to counseling, providing notable evidence-based practices in a culturally competent and trauma informed manner, providing education, and by engaging the community. Founded in 2019 by Jummy M. Kirby, the private practice provides telehealth services to BIPOC identifying individuals.
Our company utilizes evidence-based practices and works with children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. The Virtual Psychotherapist is responsible for providing individual, couples, and/or group therapy to predominantly Black and African American clientele. This is a work from home position.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
• Conduct 12– 30 weekly client sessions. Minimum of 12 weekly client sessions.
• Maintain client retention rate (currently 85 – 90%)
• Completion of progress notes within 24hrs.
• Maintain current client contact/demographic info.
• Create and maintain treatment plans on a regular basis.
• Proficiency with electronic health records (EHR).
• Meet with supervisor on a regular basis for case consultation.
• Licensed by a state board to provide counseling is preferred, but not required (i.e LCSW, LMFT, LPC, or Licensed Psychologist)
• 12 minimum client hours per week.
• Experience in individual counseling for adults.
• Passion for working with the Black & African American communities.
• Ability to utilize cloud management system and basic computer skills – RTC is
• Reliable internet connection.
• PA resident.
A current master’s student in the Mental Health Counseling Program
Completion of departmental pre-internship requirements
1. Supervision: Individual Supervision 1 hr/week
2. Staff Clinical Consultation
1. Clinical Records: Maintain clinical records in accordance with the Center’s procedures
2. Staff Meetings: Regularly attend/participate in staff clinical consultation
3. Administration: Consultation with clients, answering calls and questions clients may have, creating monthly newsletters and sending invoices at the end of the month
4. Paperwork: Complete all paperwork within in 24 hours
Additional and Optional Opportunities:
1. Running Social Media Accounts- Facebook and Instagram
Copyright © 2021 Relinquish and Transcend Counseling LLC - All Rights Reserved.
In response to recent COVID-19 concerns, We want to assure our clients that we are taking the recommended precautions. All new and current clients will be seen via telehealth sessions (secured video conferences) until Pennsylvania quarantine restrictions permit otherwise. Be safe, engage in physical distancing and wash your hands. We are all in this together.